Looking for an incredibly easy and adorable way to decorate eggs? These egg stamps will add an adorable personal touch to eggs you bought from the store or your own backyard coop. Check out the end of the post where I share more fun ways to use these stamps!
I recently discovered these adorable egg stamps and HAD to share them with you! They make cute egg decorations for a special occasion (like Easter) or for your daily egg use. You can use them on naturally dyed eggs, hardboiled eggs, fresh eggs, or long lasting blown out eggs.
These stamps also offer a cute way to market your eggs if you sell them from your backyard coop! Both children and adults will love using these.
Please do your own research to decide if you would like to use these on eggs you consume or sell!
Rubber stamps typically have latex in them, so keep latex allergies in mind when using these stamps.
Ready to give it a try!? Here’s what you’ll need..
- Egg Stamps- We have this one and this one. There are sooo many cute stamps! If you have a coop, this one and this one is cute. There is also a duck stamp! You can also find personalized egg stamps if you would like to put your family name on your eggs.
- Food safe ink
- Tags and twine, stickers, and egg cartons if you want take your egg stamp decorating a little further!
This post contains Affiliate links for your convenience.
Related: Check out Beautiful Egg Craft
Here’s How We Used These Stamps:
First, test your stamp on a piece of paper.
Press the stamp quickly and gently onto the egg in a rolling motion. It should only have to touch the egg for a quick second to make a clear picture. That’s it! This is so simple and such a fun way to decorate eggs.
Here’s Some Other Ways to Use These Stamps:
Keep in mind, if you aren’t putting the stamps on eggs you consume, you can use other colorful ink! Just make sure you wash it off after you use it.
1. Use wooden eggs with flat bottoms and make a memory game out of them! Just stamp the bottom of the eggs with different stamps and find the matches. You can also use wooden eggs without flat bottoms. Just set them in egg cartons so they don’t roll around while you are playing the game.
2. Use them for pattern practice for young children! Stamp them on paper to make cute patterns. Or stamp wooden eggs for a more hands on approach! Children can move the stamped eggs around to make different patterns.
3. Stamp them on wooden eggs and set them out as a decoration.
4. Make a stamped banner and hang it in your kitchen or coop.
5. Stamp butcher block paper and make cute wrapping paper!
6. As mentioned in the supplies section, you can also purchase egg cartons and stamp them right on the top! Or stamp a sticker or tag and attached it to your egg carton. So cute!
How would you use them? Tag me on Instagram! I can’t wait to see your ideas.
Pin it and save it for later!
I hope you give these cute egg stamps a try! I promise, your little nature lovers will love it as much as my boys.